субота, 16 квітня 2016 р.

You're A Temptation

you're a temptation
a sweet disclosure
of my heart devotion
a greatest fear and a purest emotion
a night that could not resist the shining
a light that always had a fear of dying
you did not come from the beneath
but the way you touch the ground
could not come from the clouds
you're something part of mystery
from an unhidden fantasy

you're a revelation
in a prettiest disguise
and a necessary thought
by a seduced imagination
you're my favourite salvation
and a part blinded sight, 
born out from a vivid perception
of my broken mind

you are the best of my mistakes
that might go even worse
but you're no threat for my body
or even for my soul
though for my heart you're a beckon
and my mind you can blow
i am still not going cold

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар