четвер, 14 квітня 2016 р.

Contradiction

i'm on the dropside of the ocean
i'm in my dream in motion
i know my feelings unsafe
i keep my meanings for days

and there's a trouble in my way
and there's my needings i should pay
the battles going in my head
the thoughts of you are driving me insane
i'm loosing things i had for thousand years
i'm loosing nights in a hundreth of tears

looking for a direction to come by
trying to fight the wars right
making mistakes still counts as human
broken minds are no longer to full us

continue to search for the reason and meaning
finding nothing but the feeling
we are somewhere we shouldn't have been
we are somewhere they need us to be
perhaps i should find if it's real to be blind
does my mind led me somewhere i've no place to hide

as i may count my time
i am loosing my mind
this road has two ways
but i'm i the middle of pace
saving the souls is no longer my order
living the life but having disorder

up to the sky
but touching the ground
feeling the nature
but live in the town
combine what is yours
find the ways to come close

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар