субота, 9 квітня 2016 р.

Nightmare

i have a nightmare
where everything is how i want it to be
except for me
where people laugh and smile
but they don't notice me
they go to parties, on events
but cannot see my face

i have that nightmare everyday
the truth that people carried away
along with problems, fears and pain
they work to lose their brain
when the sun is in vain 
follow them through the day
they think it's them to obey 
when there're people so kind in a fame
but brutal when you give them a name

i have a nightmare it won't go away
please people hear me when i scream your name
it's not me to decide your fate
but you're so close to degrade
along with your dreams you're going to fade
for the stars you couldn't see through the day
there's a time to delay
then don't waste it to pay
all the crimes of your sway

there's a nightmare in my head
for the day when i'll be dead
where the people stood and stare
on the place they could've dare
will withstand impoliteness and despair
true love, regret and all these years
will somehow happen to an end

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар