пʼятниця, 22 квітня 2016 р.

above all of love i could've get
i choose you to not forget
from the sparkles in your eyes
to the darkness in disguise
followed you from where the sun could rise
abandoned you so noone seen my cries
came back to where i fell
i heard the ringing of the bell
that i cannot complain
about my fears and pain
and stick it to the mouth
where noone on the south
could pour at me a bit of hope
a bit of love
where secrets have their lies
and where my body dies
it screams and weeps 
in need of you
it screams and weeps 
in fear of you
those places are the same 
but i can feel the flame
is not that bright
it doesn't bring a light 
to where i stand 
to where i bend
forgive me that i pray
i must be not your pain
i want your happinnes so bright
to never leave a spark
forgive me that i stay
but cannot hear your say
come here i'm in despair
you're somewhere in my way
so close yet so unbelievably far
so bright yet so unbelievably dark

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар