середа, 8 червня 2016 р.

i left my love on the second day of winter
i left my love to never be alone
i couldn't find my way back home
i couldn't see it through the glitter all above the snow 

i should never cry when it's cold
so i prayed to a God
to be a bit more strong
perhaps i was never wrong
perhaps i cry with you all along

i came back on the fourth day of winter
i knew it would be bitter
still i promised to myself
i am not going to dispel

i thoght when the sun came through
i am on my way to you
but i was blinded by the shinning
that there was girl of lighting
behind the shoulder of yours
that you were not even hiding

for the days before my birthday
i was warn about your love
should have known before the snow
for me you have no thing to say
and you will go your way
still carry me on thread
to keep you in my head

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар