середа, 8 червня 2016 р.

My body is my kingdom
my heart is my castle
i keep my feelings in prison
but my key is missing

we don't like visitors
cause they become predators
none of them staying for long
none of them begging to log

i invited you for a ball
beacause i thought it was fun
but i never knew that your charm
will become my biggest harm

i thought you were in friends with illusion
but i've come to conclusion
you are my impulsion
a heart of mine revolution 

but you kept me so close for a sight 
and forgot me for when you're afar
you took all my gold away
and sold it on another day

then when i left my feelings aside
you rememberred of the love of mine
but i would not give you a smile
and i wouldn't look in your eyes not this time

i keep all my feelings in prison
and you are the reason
they come in my wisdom
and you are the prison
to keep them in reason

[x]

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар